A-Level Law Mentoring
Studying law can be daunting and full of stress. Often times we know we need help but struggle to find it, leading to feelings of frustration - putting off till tomorrow what we should get done today.
You can get your roadmap here, creating better results and kissing goodbye the worry and doubt by taking control of the qualifications that will open doors to your future.
Here are some of areas an A-Level Law tutorial can cover, tailored to you and the exam board you will take your exams with whether it is AQA, OCR, WJEC or Edexcel:
- A Personalised Learning Strategy
- Personalised Feedback
- Writing Top Graded Problem Question Answers
- Writing Top Graded Essay Answers
- How To Increase Memory Recall
- How To Reduce Reading And Study Time
- The English Legal System
- Sources Of Law
- Criminal Law
- Tort Law
- Contract Law
- Concepts Of Law